Deb and Barb from 7th Wave suggest a boogie board for Christmas, but there is lots more instore!
It won’t be long until it is 12 days to Christmas, do you know what you are sending to your ‘true love’? Knock off your Christmas list on the Cooloola Coast – here’s a dozen ideas for you to ‘shop local’!
- Get set for the beach Boogie boards, thongs, T-shirts, togs, buckets and spades, beach balls and so much more, that you’ll have your shopping done at 7th Wave!
- Camping and fishing fun From little torches, rods, reels and tackle boxes to man size beach chairs – you will find presents in all price ranges at Rainbow Beach Camping Disposal or Rainbow Beach Hardware, Fishing, Camping.
- Pamper your loved one Indulge them with some pamper time – buy them a Christmas voucher from Serenity Beauty or make the most of Zaneta’s December specials – $65 microdermabrasion or $50 for acrylic nails.
- Massage your way to relaxation From Thai massage to Bowen therapy – book into one of our therapists (see Trades and Services on page 43) to relax before the silly season, or give a massage voucher for the ultimate present!
- Outdoors and active! Would your kids like a new scooter under the tree? We stock them right here at Tin Can Bay Boat Hire.
- Local produce Would you like to gift a basket of cheeses, pickles, oils or olives? Teas and tisanes? Fresh fruit and vege? Try Rainbow Beach IGA, Rainbow Fruit or Rainbow Organics for inspiration.
- Diving gear Wolf Rock Dive stock waterproof torches, snorkelling equipment, dive knives and the Guide to Sea Fishes of Australia, a fantastic comprehensive guide to identifying over 950 species.
- Stocking fillers Rainbow Beach Pharmacy is a perfect place for toiletries, photo frames, candles, makeup and more – you’ll be sure to fill their stockings.
- Dinner, lunch or breakfast? Buy a voucher from one of our many excellent eateries on the Cooloola Coast – it is a thoughtful but easy option for locals and visitors alike.
- Buy an adventure Would your loved ones like a horse ride on the beach, surf lesson, kayak with dolphins, stand up paddle board tour, cruise, fishing charter or 4WD to the lighthouse? Buy a voucher for a tour – there’s lots to choose from.
- Give the gift of music Guitar lessons are on offer at Treebeards – or your family could learn fire twirling!
- We have everything for your kitchen too If you need something for Masterchef in your house visit Café Jilarty for teapots, cups, aprons and all things pretty, or Rainbow Cooloola Wholesalers for knives, cutlery sets, homewares and catering gear for a perfect Christmas!