Replacements/upgrade works have started (opposite the Tin Can Bay Library) last month and play equipment was available for use, and new turf areas completed.
- Installation of one new multi-item toddler play area
- Removal of existing toddler play item
- Relocation of two spring toys and toddler-age-group focused slide to be adjacent to new toddler equipment, creating a central toddler focused area with plenty of natural shade
- Relocation of T swing to better location, and spinning Spica for same reasons.
- Rationalisation of existing soft fall covered area to what is actually needed and reshape/turf the non-required area. This will improve aesthetics and lower maintenance costs
- Increase natural shade by planting more trees