Deb O’Donnell shows off the body boards at 7th Wave
Epic Ocean Adventures is also a great spot for shopping and Ola Gunzel will help you find a present – perhaps a surfboard?
Christmas shopping? Uggh!! What a drag!
Shopping out of town/online:
Add postage/ freight for online shoppers …
Add fuel ….
Add rising stress levels…
Add parking fees.
Pumps money back into the local economy …..
Produces more employment in Rainbow Beach…..
It’s a win win situation!
Need a few ideas? Maybe these can help:
- 7th Wave can clothe the whole family…. they also have a huge range of beach gear, body boards, towels, hats and sunnies, plus gift lines…it’s a one-stop shop.
- Epic Ocean Adventures carry surfboards, Go Pros and all your surfing accessories, or perhaps book a loved one on a lesson or a Dolphin Kayak Tour for an epic adventure.
- Someone love horses? You can’t beat a ride on the beach with Rainbow Beach Horse Rides.
- Surf and Sand Safaris can show your beloved the best of our beautiful area with an amazing Coloured Sands tour.
- For that someone special, how about a bit of lux with Serenity Beauty or Rainbow Hair and Beauty …ahhh, relaxing.
- Perfume? Makeup? Something for the house? Rainbow Beach Pharmacy is the way to go.
- Love Gardening? Mitre 10 and Cooloola Coast Landscaping both have a huge choice, from potting mix, pots and plants, to all the tools you need…get your green thumb on!
- Don’t forget your fur babies…..Tin Can Bay Vets have everything for your pup or puss – collars, leads, toys – do you have a seat belt for the car?
- How about a fishing charter for the fishing tragic in your life? Keely Rose and Baitrunner will give them the best experience ever. Or for a more sedate water experience, try a sunset cruise with Dolphin Ferry Cruises.
- Another ‘must do’ that anyone would love to experience is surfing lessons with Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf.
- Wolf Rock Dive carry a range of snorkelling gear to help you and yours enjoy the Christmas break.
- How about a shiny new bike or helmet or bell or basket? All About Bikes has it all.
- The brand new Rainbow Beach Camping and Disposals shop has everything camping, fishing and 4WDing…they even carry Seabreeze Kayaks.
- For the traveller, you can’t go past Whatever or Saturn Antennas for some great ideas.
- Rainbow Beach Hardware not only carries paint, hammers and screws, they too can help with all things for your great outdoors adventure.
Staff Christmas party? How about taking them to one of our fantastic cafes or restaurants…. Food Sans Borders, Arcos, the Surf Club, Tin Can Bay Country Club and the Marina Bar and Grill are all great options.
Or how about a Christmas picnic? Rainbow Beach Fruit, Ed’s Beach Bakery, Chilly Bin, our IGAs and Ocean Breeze Seafoods can help cater for your party to end all parties. Oh, and don’t forget bubbles from the RBH bottle shop, and plates and napkins from Cooloola Wholesalers.
Now that’s all sorted, all that’s left is to sit back and enjoy!