The display of winning photos at QCWA State Conference 2021.
It’s time to get snapping photographs for the 2022 Queensland Country Women’s Association’s State Photography Contest, which any resident of Queensland may enter.
Non-members can enter through their local Branch. Please contact Katrina on 0407 637 691 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the rules and any information, or contact details for the local branches: Cedar Pocket, Gympie, Imbil, Kilkivan, Miva, or Tin Can Bay.
Local judging will be in March or April 2022, then winning photos proceed to judging at Division, Region, and then State level at the end of the year.
Photos to be up to size 7″x 5″and no photoshopping is allowed.
Categories in 2022 are:
- Black and white or sepia. Antique item. (Would be good if it was 100 years old but not compulsory);
- QCWA – celebrating 100 years;
- (a) Photo by a Primary School aged student. Any subject;
(b) Photo by a Secondary School aged student. Any subject;
- Animal/s, bird/s, insect/s, fish. May be close up. Domestic or wild;
- (a) Landscape. May include land, sky and/or water;
(b) Landscape taken with a drone. May include land, sky and/or water;
- Travel. By land, water, or air;
- Hands and/or feet;
- Heritage – building, vehicle, or any item considered old and worth preserving;
- Street or Road;
- People. Single, group or crowd;
- Plants, part of a plant. May include fungi and trees;
- Special category. Primary product: Pineapple.
Katrina van den Brenk
Division Photography Convenor, QCWA Gympie & South Burnett Division
Mobile: 0407 637 691