Finnigan and mum Fiona enjoy time together and May 13 is the day to treat your mum for Mother’s Day – pictured at Rainbow Beach playgroup
Looking for a creative, fun or delicious gift idea for mum? We have come up with some cute, affordable, adventurous and unique gifts she will treasure…
- The Chinese Restaurant at Tin Can Bay Country Club offer family banquets, lunch and dinner. Book a table on 5486 4231.
- Serenity Beauty offer a range of luxurious beauty treatments. Spoil Mum with a Microdermabrasion Facial for just $75. Contact Zaneta on 0438 868 116.
- Take Mum out for breakfast at Coffee Rocks in Rainbow Beach. Open from 6.30am every Saturday and Sunday morning, Mum will love a fresh coffee, yummy breakfast and no washing up! Telephone 5486 8877.
- Marina Bar and Grill Tin Can Bay have a delicious two-course set menu for just $25 per person. The normal Sunday menu is also available. Glen Mooney will perform live – what a way for Mum to relax by the Marina! Call 5486 4400 to book.
- Purchase Giorgio Beverly Hills 90ml EDP for just $34.99 from the Rainbow Beach Pharmacy and receive a free cosmetics pouch! Visit the store, 3/10 Rainbow Beach Road.
- Let the team at Rainbow Beach Hair and Beauty Studio pamper Mum with a luxurious facial and pedicure package for just $99. Gift vouchers are available – receive a free gift with every voucher purchased! Call 5486 3533 to find out more.
- Pilates sessions are a unique, healthy gift option. Book a tailored package at Cooloola Coast Pilates. Call Sarah Booth on 0432 690 194.
- Spoil Mum with a personalised horse ride. Contact Rainbow Beach Horse Rides on 0412 174 337
- Arcobaleno on the Beach have launched a brand new menu! Book a table to sample Arco’s latest culinary delights. Call 5486 8000.
- Purchase a unique gift from the Rainbow Beach State School Mother’s Day Gift Stall, Friday May 11, 8am outside the year 5 and 6 classroom.
- Learn to Surf! JD from Rainbow Beach Learn to Surf offers special ‘Learn to Surf’ classes for women. Bookings are essential. Gift vouchers available. Call 0435 934 087.
- Epic Ocean Adventures also offer surf lessons, plus dolphin kayak tours, kite surfing and stand up paddle board lessons. Call 0408 738 192.
- The Surf Club’s decadent two course Mother’s Day lunch menu is available for $35 per person and includes a free glass of bubbles for mum! Regular menu is also available. Call 5486 3249.
- For the adventurous mum, why not book a day trip fishing charter? See our Fishing pages for details.
You can’t go wrong with a box of chocolates, flowers and a magazine! IGA Rainbow Beach have a wide range of gift ideas to keep your mum smiling.