Mark, Molly and the team will help find an excellent gift for Dad from Cooloola Mitre 10
Father’s Day is Sunday, September 4, so wrap up your present in August! Plus for Father’s Day or anytime here are five best eateries to bring Dad:
Five Best Gifts
- A new kayak! Whether he’s a fisherman, camera-wielding nature lover or fitness junky, he’ll love to get on the water with one of these! Made here in Cooloola Cove, call Glen from Seabreeze Kayaks.
- Fishing rod? Tackle? Or if you have just a few coins – some bait or a lure? Sort out his present with Rainbow Beach Camping Disposal and Tackle or Rainbow Chilly Bin and that way Dad will have to take you fishing on Father’s Day!
- What about fish and chips on the beach? Place your order with Sandy at Ocean Breeze Seafoods, grab a table or blanket on the headland and Dad won’t even have to cook the BBQ or wash up!
- Toys for Boys? Drop into Mitre 10 Cooloola or Rainbow Beach Hardware, Fishing and Camping and they will advise you on the latest tools and gadgets for your handyman Dad.
- T-shirt or togs? Maybe a new rashie or hat? There’s something for every dad at 7th Wave.
Five best dining out ideas:
- If your Dad loves a cooked breakfast, spoil him with a visit for bacon and eggs at Café Jilarty or pancakes with yummy toppings at the Coloured Sands Café.
- Sunday lunch and live music at Marina Bar and Grill, Tin Can Bay. Look out over the boats and water and relax!
- Go Italian at Arcobaleno on the Beach. Delicious pizza and pasta in a wonderful atmosphere day or night. BYO Dad’s favourite beverage.
- What about a counter meal at Rainbow Beach Hotel. Sit out on the verandah and watch the world go by – there is often live music here on the weekend too!
Treat Dad to tapas and craft beer in the spanking new beer garden of the coast’s latest establishment, Coffee Rocks.